Changes to our practice
At Alert Level 2, we can see your child for all routine and emergency dental treatment.
Our practice will strictly adhere to the guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health, the Dental Council of New Zealand, and we will follow the recommendations of the New Zealand Dental Association. This reflects current best practice of infection prevention and control in relation to COVID-19.
As always, our practice adheres to extremely high infection prevention and control standards. However, we have made some changes to how our practice operates during these difficult times.
If you have made an appointment and wish to discuss these, please ring us before you arrive. Otherwise, upon arrival we will complete a COVID-19 risk assessment questionnaire to ascertain if there are any risks we need to take into account. We will also make every effort to ensure that patients appointments are spaced appropriate to avoid a busy waiting area.
When you arrive at the practice please note:
- Only one parent/caregiver is to accompany the child to the practice. Please do not bring other family members or brothers and sisters. If this is a problem, please talk to us first.
- The building is fully open. However, social distancing rules apply in the lifts and toilets. You are able to take the stairs if you wish, located right beside the lifts to get to us on Level 7.
- We will practice social distancing as far as it is possible in our rooms and you must wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when you arrive and leave.
- We may be dressed a little bit differently than normal. This is because it is necessary to use Personal Protection Equipment to keep us all as safe as possible. Again, we will talk to you beforehand if you think this may be a problem for your child.
If you need further information or to talk to us about booking an appointment for your child, please get in touch through any of the following ways:
- Compete the contact form on this website.
- Email us on email@example.com
- Call us on on 03 479 2372.
Please note that the practice does not open on a Tuesday. However, if you leave a message, we will call you back as soon as possible.